RatesNORTHSTAR LIMOUSINE INC.
Rules for Prom Transportation
- Cash balance must be paid at first pick up location, before the job begins. No job will begin until all money is collected.
- Overtime must be paid before the O/T hour starts, or in advance at the first pick up.
- No extra passengers will be allowed once the job has started. If the contract calls for a certain number of passengers, then that is the number allowed in the vehicle.
- No smoking is allowed in the vehicle at anytime.
- No hanging out of the sunroof is permitted.
- No alcohol is allowed in the vehicle and there is absolutely no stopping at any bar or store to purchase alcohol.
- The partition must stay down at all times.
- There will be no driving around. The drivers must have a point-to-point destination.
- We are not responsible for any lost or damaged personal items.
- The passengers and their parents will be responsible for the repair of any damage to the car caused by the passengers. If the vehicle requires clean up du to the "illness" of a passenger, a clean up fee in the range of $300 to $500 will be charged.
After reading, understanding and agreeing to these rules, please sign below.
S.A.F.E. PROM AGREEMENT
In order to make your prom night a safe memorable evening, NORTHSTAR Limousine has developed a SAFE (Safe Alcohol Free Evening) prom agreement that we ask that you agree to. This agreement was designed for everyone's safety mind.
We the undersigned do hereby agree to abide by and obey the rules and regulations set forth and enforced by Make NORTHSTAR Limousine, INC.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
The consumption of beverages containing alcohol is strictly prohibited.
Make NORTHSTAR Limousine will not transport any beverages containing alcohol.
We will not transport any passengers under the influence of alcohol.
The chauffeur will inspect any bags or packages brought into the limousine. The chauffeur reserves the right to secure certain packages, as he or she deems fit, in the trunk of the limousine.
Smoking is prohibited in all of our limousine.
Illegal drugs are not allowed in any of our limousines and the local authorities will be called to handle anything illegal found in our vehicles.
The limousine partition must remain in the down position during the rental period.
We will not transport any passengers that has not signed this agreement or more passengers than the vehicle is legally allowed to hold.
The customer assumes Full responsibility for all damaged incurred. There is a minimum charge of $150.00 for any damage discovered.
Make NORTHSTAR Limousine and its chauffeurs may at anytime eject passengers from its vehicles without refund for failing to comply with the rules and regulations listed in this agreement.
|FLAT-RATE AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION FOR ONE WAY TRAVEL|
|DON'T SEE YOUR TOWN LISTED GIVE US A CALL|
All above rates are subject to change without notice
FOR WEDDINGS PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE. ASK FOR BOBBY